Wedding Ring Storage (Valentines Special) | Life

22:24

Hey everyone!

I was not sure if I would be the best one to talk Valentines here on Strawberry Topics, mainly due to the fact that my husband will be one month deceased on the 14th February. However, I did want to show you where I store our wedding rings so why not combine the two..

I picked up this beautiful vintage Jewellery case(?) in Scotland recently for £2.00 in Barnardos!
I am not sure what this is made of but I was stopped in the airport as the scanner could not penetrate so assume it may be lead or silver plated.

I love the design and it looks so pretty on my cabinet. I don't wear Stephen's wedding ring all the time so I like that I have somewhere safe to store the rings when I have to take them off.












The middle ring is another vintage find. We bought it on Etsy for €70. It was sold to me as a late Victorian, 10 Karat Plumb ring with real diamonds and sapphires. I didn't really believe the seller at the time but bought the ring anyway as it was exactly what I wanted as an engagement ring. I am not a big Jewellery wearer anyway.
I had the ring looked at by the Jeweller that sold our wedding rings and she confirmed it all bar the dates but to be fair if the seller was truthful about the materials I am sure the age is true also!.

My favourite thing about my engagement ring is that it
came from Tennessee, America and if to be believed within the last 150 years. I can imagine the stories it held from the last owner and now I get to leave my mark on it! I didn't expect to have a story so soon but sure that's life!

See you next time

Love Louise xxxx



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your ring is beautiful and your little storage pot is a lovely safe place to store them. I'm so sorry to hear that Stephen passed away, I completely missed that and I'm so sorry for your loss Louise. xx

    ReplyDelete