Stress Balance Anti Irritation Serum | Declaré Series

09:00

Stress Balance | Anti Irritation Serum

Hey everyone


Welcome back to Day 2 of my week long Declaré series. If you missed yesterday post click here to catch up,


Today will be a little about the Stress Balance range and my favourite product from that line.


When Elka tested my skin she was able to see dryness in areas on my face and décolletage.
Dryness and redness are commonly found when your body is stressed or when your skin encounters the likes of pollution, weather changes, air conditioning or central heating..
We all know I have had enough stress to age me by 20 years with Stephen's illness so I was not surprised to hear Elka talk about this.

It was recommended I start using an Anti Irritation Serum. Elka called this a firefighter for redness! :D

This serum helps reduce the visible signs of redness and fatigue quickly. Behind the scenes it stabilises skin's protection barrier by refilling lost water way beneath the skin. It is also suitable for all skin types.
Key properties include Declaré's award wining SRC complex, Hyaluronic acid and plant extracts.

The serum comes in a beautiful 50 ml glass bottle with a clever twist able lid and retails at E59.50 . A dropper dispenses the serum onto the hand. You use this after cleansing and before moisturising morning and evening. Another good thing is you can bring it on the plane if travelling....!! Yay for me as I have been back and forward to Scotland alot recently!

There is a lovely scent from the serum as with all the products in the range. I got a hint of like sweet perfume but rest assured if there was anything to irritate the skin I would know by now..
It glides onto your skin and it soaks right in. I like how it is not oily and doesn't leave any residue on skin.

I have been using the serum for the last few days and I have actually noticed a small difference with the redness and my skin sure feels plumper, hydrated and smooth so I'm happy with that for now!
I would definitely recommend this serum and I will be repurchasing.



Come back tomorrow for the next instalment in the Declaré series,

Louise xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments