Kiehls Skin Rescuer Launch Event

17:00

Hey everyone!

Last Wednesday June 26th I was invited to my very first official event.
Being relatively new beauty blogging scene I was surprised yet felt so excited at the thoughts of meeting other Irish bloggers!

The event was held at Kiehls flagship store on Wicklow Street, Dublin 2. This store has been open just coming to Three years! I remember working around the corner from the store while it celebrated it's opening week and used to lust outside the window convinced I could not afford their products... Seriously I couldn't have been more wrong. I kick myself now for convincing myself the brand was too high end for my pockets!

I went to the event straight from work and I was so nervous! I am generally a very out going person. When I am in my comfort zone I can stand up in front of hundreds and talk. But take me away from that and I am like a cat  in water. All arms flailing and hanging on for dear life!
I had to suck it up though and when I entered the store I immediately felt at ease. I was greeted by friendly staff who offered some lovely drinkies and I signed the guest book (as you do ;-)).

I had the pleasure of meeting some fellow bloggers!
I met Aisling from Total make up addict, Laura from All-made-up-21, Rachel from Nails by numbers, Megan from A Little bit of make up and beauty, Katie from Whatkatiehealydid, Leanne Woodfull Thunder and Threads, Catherine from Catherinemurphy2808. I hope I haven't missed anyone out but the whole experience was overwhelming but amazing! I also spotted some celebs such as Sybil from Xpose! Made my life! We went home with the cutest goodie bags!




















Introducing Kiehls 'Skin Rescuer'! It is a revolutionary new solution to stressed skin. The concept behind the cream is to reduce visible signs of fatigue and stress. It helps reduce uneven skin tones and redness to skin.






The Skin Rescuer details


  •  Lightweight - You can use all year round (Or in our cases in Ireland all two seasons)
  • Paraben, Mineral Oil and Fragrance free. (Right up my street!)
  • Includes Gallica Botanical Extract, Mannose and Camomile
  • Available in 75ml / 2.5 fl oz
  • Approx €35 per bottle
  • Does not contain Spf (Great for picture taking not for the sun! Ensure you use a moisturiser or foundation with Spf to keep your beautiful face safe!)
  • To be used twice daily, morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturising. You can use this as a moisturiser if you prefer

I tried out some of the rescuer on my hand and it glided on.. Heaven! It seemed to soak into my skin straight away and did not leave any stickiness afterwards, Quite the opposite, my skin felt supple, soft and fresh! 

I am already noticing subtle differences after a few days so I am super excited to see the over all difference in a few weeks when I finish the trial of cream I was given. I definitely will be buying the cream when it launches.


Kiehls Skin Rescuer will be launching on July 4th 2013. You can buy from any Kiehls stockists. 
Dublin stores include Wicklow Street, Dublin 2 and Dundrum Shopping Centre, Co Dublin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments