Caviar Perfection Body Butter | Declaré Series

12:00

Caviar Perfection Body Butter



Hey everyone!

Welcome to Day 4 of the Declaré series. To catch up on previous posts click here and meet me back here when your up to speed!


Naturally being a beauty lover I am like a magpie for shiny pretty gold things. I can catch even the tiniest minutest things glittering in a distance and I am drawn to it.. That is pretty much what happened when I seen this beauty on the shelf.

I opened the jar and was hit with a beautiful sweet and musky scent similar to the serum. Both products contain Sacharride so that may be the link.

I tested some of the cream and I swear I could see the change in my skin instantly. I have these goose pimples on my arms that disappeared as the cream was massaged onto the skin! That impressed an already very impressed me!

So what's in this potion you ask? Well I have been  looking up the ingredients and I can tell you that there is some caviar extract (obvs), some silk extract, Saccharide, Vitamin E and some anti wrinkle complex.

Like most of the ranges this is suitable for all skin types and is massaged into clean skin by your servant while you relax on your chez lounge !!! You'll be eating grapes next! LOL :)

The Caviar Perfection Body Butter comes in 200ml jar as shown above and retails for €75. A little on the higher end for me but after seeing the proof in the pudding I can't resist!

Sure Oscar Wilde himself once said "I can resist anything except temptation".....

I will leave you with that thought,  See you tomorrow!

Love Louise xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments