Soft Cleansing Gentle Cleansing Powder | Declare Series

12:00

Soft Cleansing | Gentle Cleansing Powder 



Hey everyone!

Day 3 already! If you want to catch up then click here for links.

So far I have introduced the brand and talked about Stress Balance Anti Irritation Serum.
Today I want to talk about a product I have not yet tried but definitely one for the shopping list.

I hadn't come across cleansing powders before now but I love the idea of them.  I rarely use cleansers as about a year ago I bought my Nima Mitt (Check out the review :P) and don't see the need to use one unless I need to remove heavy eye make up.

Declaré's cleansing powder is very popular with Irish clients and retails at €24.50 for 90g however a little goes a long way. There is no soap in this product and it has a neutral ph so it wont mess about with your skin's levels. Also suitable for all skin types.

Elke demonstrated to us to mix a small amount of powder with warm water to produce a foam. Massage the foam to desired areas of face and then rinse with warm water,

Another way to use this powder is to massage into skin using a powder brush for that extra special pampering session and then remove with warm water! How luxurious does that sound?


Once I get around to purchasing the powder I will do a full review and let you know how I get on. Have you tried any powder cleansers before? What are your thoughts on c;leansers in general?

See you tomorrow for Day 4 of the series!

Love Louise xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments