New Hair | Life and Beauty

20:01

New Hair | New me 

Hey everyone

Just a quick post to show off my new hair!

Last week I took a trip to L'oreal head quarters in Dublin for a colour in the stylist studios. The ombré was updated using a really cool technique where the hair is sectioned around the front of head in ponytails, the colour is painted on surface and then the ends are covered in colour. It made the ombré look amazing and I have golden tones running through the mid section of my hair too.

I needed a cut though so made an appointment with Niamh in Peter Mark, Blanchardstown.

She cut 3 1/2 inches off and I feel like a new woman!!
Niamh kept the length even front and back. She also chopped into existing layers to make the hair appear lighter.
She finished off with a "Boho wave" blow dry which involves a medium roller brush and medium heat. It is the cool kids curly blow dry!

I am loving the change and shorter hair!

Chat to you Monday!

Love Louise xxx
Pre colour and cut

random waiting for cut picture

I asked for a pic to show my sister her colour... Stalker much :P

The big reveal!

"Boho Wave" Blow Dry is amazing!

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments