Eye Contour Perfect Eye Fluid | Declaré Series

12:00

Eye Contour | Perfect Eye Fluid


Perfect Eye Fluid
Hey everyone!

Welcome to Day 5 of the Declaré series.
I hope that you have been enjoying the posts so far and hopefully learned something cool along the way?
As you will have previously seen Declaré have such a diverse range of products to suit all skin types. By Sunday I will have only scratched the surface of what this amazing brand has to offer. I am loving their products more as the days go on but today I want to focus a little on the eyes.

During the consultation we discussed caring for my eyes. I am constantly drained and tired. I also inherited under eye bags from my father (Cheers for that Andrew)!
The most you will ever get me to do is put some concealer on when I am having a particularly bad day.
However there are a number of ways in which you can make your eyes appear brighter and fresher without having to put make up on. It just involves a little TLC and some Perfect Eye Fluid ;-)

The Perfect Eye Fluid comes in a roller ball tube that is hypo-allergenic and self cleaning. Retails at €29.95 for 15ml. The formula will not break down your make up so you can use the Eye Fluid when ever you like, not just the morning/night time routine.

These Eye fluids have been knocking about for a while through a number of various brands, all offering similar achievable effects like reducing signs of ageing, fatigue and wrinkles.

Declaré have the ace up their sleeve with the award wining SRC Complex. This adds nourishment to the under eye area, reduces fine lines and wrinkles almost immediately and helps get rid of under eye bags and puffiness.

I tried the fluid over my make up during the consultation. I felt the skin around my eyes tighten immediately and I really did feel fresh and ready for the day. I really like this fluid and hope you will too!

See you next time

Louise xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments