New me New February | Life

15:36

Hey everyone

I have fancied up my blog. :D I will be back more regularly with posts over the next few weeks.
I want to update you on what's been happening at home and my plans for the future.

Regarding my plans for the blog (soo excited about this!!)


BRAND NEW 

Regular time 12 pm posts on Mondays and Wednesdays (May change depending on what I want to blog about)


There will a couple of new series' coming soon including:


- Planning a wedding in under 5 days
- A relaunch of a skin care range I can't wait to talk about
- Make up Mondays where I talk about anything beauty related
- Lifestyle Wednesdays where I talk about anything life related

I want to make 2015 a good year for Strawberry Topics as the blog has been and always will be a passion of mine.

So stay a while and have a look at some old posts while your here..

Love Louise xxxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Blog looks incredible and so excited to see what's in store!! Also fair play with a blog schedule. I really need to sort one out for myself haha.

    Roisin xxxx

    ReplyDelete