Professional beauty Dublin 2013

11:32

Hey everyone!

Last Sunday I attended the Professional Beauty Show at the RDS in Dublin!
I was lucky enough to be invited as a guest of Waxperts. They are an Irish owned company that specialize in waxing as the name suggests but with a twist! Go check them out!

I brought Gemma (sissy) as my guest and we drove in for the craic! Parking cost €6 for the day. 

The event started at 10am and we got there for about 12pm and the place was packed. This was my second time at Pro Beauty and I was impressed at how well laid out and managed the event was. Sort of an organised chaos! The bigger brands had larger areas and stands. 

The likes of Make up forever and Crown brushes had a constant stream of customers. CND Shellac had a perma queue so I decided to hone in on the baby stands and came away with a fabulous set of brushes from Nima Brush. Another Irish owned company that I am in love with! 
I cannot wait to review these! I picked up a stipling brush, round head brush and angled brush from the Kabuki collection! The cylinder brush store is the best part as it opens up for dual storage! 

We were able to relax in a special area for VIPS that had a champagne reception don't ya know! 
I was itching to get back out for a browse though so in total we spent about two hours at the show! As mentioned earlier I was invited by Waxperts. I am so afraid of wax. The eyebrows are about the only body part I would wax but we seen the lovely Ellen give a demonstration and Gemma could not resist a test. They use a purple wax that goes on like a wax, hardens and then you peel away leaving hair free skin! 

We left just after the demo and had lunch up the road at Beshoffs for some fish and chips. After our bellies were filled we headed to the Blogger event organised by Aisling at Total Make up Addict.... 

That event was so special it needs it's own stage!

Did you go to Professional Beauty? What was your favourite purchase?

Louise xxx
Nima Brushes
























You Might Also Like

0 comments