Autumn/ winter for Catrice Cosmetics

13:48

Hey everyone!

It's coming to the time of year where we change up our make up routines. I prefer to go with a matte look for Autumn/ Winter but still keep my skin hydrated. God knows my skin gets very dry so it is just a personal preference that I like to keep it simple during the day with the foundation.

Catrice is like the hidden gem when it comes to drug store make up. Not every store stocks Catrice - Where I live Catrice is only available in Pennys so for me it took some time to come around to the brand. I should have tried it sooner! It started with a single shadow! Then I tried one of their matte foundations and I loved it. The consistency is great and it lasts all day. I think the foundations would suit a dry to combination skin.

This Autumn Catrice has launched a matte range. I have not used any yet but thought it would be something you would be interested in! Also everything costs under €7!

Catrice Prime and Fine Illuminating Base €5.49



This primer is oil free and silicone based. The silicone fills in large or open pores and also smooths out the skin and fills out wrinkles. The Primer also acts as a base so you can get a really good application with the foundation. 






Catrice All Matt Plus - Shine Control Make Up €6.99



This foundation claims to give you a flawless finish and acts like a second skin. This make up is oil free and long lasting so perfect for Oily to combination skin. It should give a decent coverage and there are light reflecting pigments to ensure a matte finish and a fresh look!
Not bad for €6.99!














Catrice All Matt Plus - Shine Control Powder €3.99

                




This Powder keeps your foundation under control. It is long lasting and the powder is ultra fine. This is definitely something I want to try out. It keeps your skin matte and oil free!











Catrice is stocked nationwide in pharmacies and most Pennys stores.

Let me know what you think of Catrice!!

Louise xxx

















You Might Also Like

0 comments