Nima Mitt Review

08:00

Hey everyone!


I am so lazy when it comes to removing my make up. I hate using wipes and I know the chemicals in the wipes are so bad for my skin but I just don't have the time for a huge routine.
I was excited when I heard about the mitt and forgot to pick one up when I bought my Nima brushes so the gift was perfect timing!
What made it even more special was the fact the creator of said mitt gave us a tutorial to prove the benefits of using the mitt. So to say I was in my element is an understatement!

This mitt is made of tiny little microfibres that along with wait for it TAP WATER (wam ish for best results) removes all traces of make up, grime and all types of eye make up even water proof mascara. I kid you not! I raced home just to use the mitt and I have used it every day since.

So there isn't much science to it. You wet the mitt. Wipe your face clean and use a bar of soap to wash after every use to keep it fresh and anti bacterial. I tried to use liquid soap to wash and it really doesn't work as well FYI. Leave out to dry and use again and again. Don't put it near a washing machine.

I am seriously loving this mitt. I promise you wont be let down. I have bought one for all the ladies in my life. I will be hanging up my cleanser and toner for a while now!

€12.95 is a small price to pay for easy, quick and safe make up remover!!

Have you tried a mitt? what do you think?

Louise xxx
End of the day face

Make up free!! WEEEEEEE 

You Might Also Like

0 comments