Make Up Forever Aqua Brow Review | Beauty

10:00

Hey everyone!

I don't think I'm alone in the obsession for the perfect brow. I have had a long hard journey with my slugs since I was an early teen. That's a post for another day! :)

I want to talk to you about MUFE Aqua Brow today. It has been knocking about for a little while now but recently I have noticed more brands have started to bring out their own versions of this revolutionary product so I wanted to pay my respects to the life saver that is Aqua Brow!

If you aren't familiar with Aqua Brow let me get you up to speed.
It is a waterproof eyebrow corrector that is used to fill in, correct and actually create brow hairs. The founder of MUFE created this product for her friend who was having trouble finding something to draw her brows on with. You can sweat buckets with this and your brows wont budge! Hallelujah!!!

Aqua Brow has been formulated with volatile oil and carnuba wax. It has a gel texture that sets very quickly so you have to work pretty fast with the product. If you use a light hand it does give you a natural finish but you can play around with it to give yourself more defined brows. It is pretty decent for the graduated brows too. It comes in seven shades. I use the one in Dark Brown.

When I apply then Aqua brow gel I pop a tiny amount onto the back of my hand. I mean a half a pea size amount as a little really goes a long way. Then with an angle brush (I prefer natural hair but its up to you what type of brush to use) I start at the arch of my brow and lightly fill in the areas that need some love.

I am having trouble with the inner part of brows at the nose. I have been threading my brows lately and trying to get an evenish match is hard. I would say the girls are more cousins that sisters right now.

I really prefer the Aqua brow to pencil and shadows now. It is a little pricey at €20 but you do get your moneys worth. If you are on the hunt for something new for your eyebrows then don't let this pass you by...

Aqua Brow is available MUFE store on Clarendon Street, Dublin 2 or online. Click here for link.


Have you used Aqua brow before? What are your thoughts? Let me know!

Love Louise xxxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments