Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Non Beauty Special

09:54



Hey everyone!

Yesterday I gave you some beauty related gift ideas for that special Mammy in your life. Click here to check that post out, Mothers Day falls on Sunday 15th March 2015.

Today I want to give you some gift ideas that are more activity/ culturally related.
I love gifting days out to my family. It is a fun way to spend time together and create memories.

Let me know if you took any of the deals?

Love Louise xxx


Groupon and Living Social are both offering further discounts on deals today. 
(Groupon offer 15% off all local deals until 14/03/2015. Use IE15OFF in checkout. Living Social are automatically taking 10% off certain deals. I cannot find an end date to this reduction).

1916 Rebellion Walking Tour  €6

There is limited availability for this tour.
As next year we celebrate the centenary of our country this deal is perfect present. My nanny, Gemma and I love going to museums and Nanny loves sharing her Dublin stories so I have bought some tickets to this tour as I know we will all have a great time,


Saint Patrick's Cathedral: Entry For Two Adults (€6) or a Family (€7) 


 Did you know the author of Gullivers Travels Jonathan Swift was the Dean at St Patrick's cathedral? Have fun!



Dublin Discovered Boat Tours

This deal takes you on a boat trip down the liffey. You get to see the city from a different persepctive!



Little museum of Dublin 

This tour is not available on Groupon right now but there is a 25% off deal on their website right now. Tickets are €7 each or free for job seekers. 
We went one Sunday and the tour guide was the funniest person I have ever met. It gives you an Insight into Dublin and you may even learn something cool!



ODEON: Two (€11) or Five (€25) Cinema Tickets

If you fancy just taking a trip to the pictures here is a fantastic way to save a few bob! Oh and FYI if you are a Odeon club member you still get the full points for the tickets so you save money and still get the full points! 

Buy Here for Odeon Cinema Tickets.



You Might Also Like

0 comments