Tayto's Crisp Sandwich Pop Up Shop | Life

00:10

Hey everyone!

I think this is a deadly idea so I'm going to share my excitement with someone....

The clever folk over at Tayto have set up a pop up shop in Wicklow Street, D2 from today (March 5th) until Paddy's Day (March 17th).

They will be serving none other than crisp sandwiches! Seriously though, in my opinion crisp sandwiches are just as much part of the Irish identity as Guinness and coddle!

Available in 4 flavours: Cheese and Onion  My favourite!!
                                   Salt and Vinegar
                                   Prawn Cocktail
                                   Smokey Bacon

Here's the best part. 

They are using none other than........  (Sound the trumpets!)


Brennans Bread and Dairy Gold Butter...

I'm telling you awards will be won for this! I heard about the shop on the radio during the week so popped in on my way home from the Armani Master class in Brown Thomas (post coming soon).

You can also pick up Tayto merchandise that are normally exclusive to Tayto Park, Ashbourne, CO Meath. You can buy tickets to the park there too as far as I remember too.

€2 per sandwich with €1 of every sale going to Dublin Simon Community.

I picked up a Prawn cocktail and Cheese & Onion sandwich for myself and my sister earlier and was not disappointed..

Let me know if you find your way into the shop over the next few weeks!

Love Louise xxx









You Might Also Like

0 comments