Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review | Beauty

12:00

Hey everyone!

Sometimes when a new product launches everyone seems to love it and rave about it but it doesn't always turn out to be as good as they promise so I waited a little while to look into this new mascara from Benefit.
When I approached the Benefit stand at The Beauty Show, RDS on Saturday I connected immediately with the staff. One of the girls sat me down to try it out for myself. I was so relaxed because it wasn't a pitch, this girl was really passionate about the new mascara! I was also really impressed with the fact she had actual Roller Lash disposable wands..

The concept behind the mascara is that the wand curls your lashes so you don't have to. This obviously saves you time during your make up routine. I'm not going to lie I rarely curl my lashes and I know I should so this is what appealed to me. :D

The wand has hooks on the ends that attaches to your lashes and lifts the lash in turn curling it. I love it for my lower lashes as the wand is so slim.

As you will see in the pictures I curled my right eyelash for the craic to see if it made any difference.
Both lashes looked the exact same. You can feel the wand hooking to the lash too so it reassures you that you are using the wand correctly!

I really really really like this mascara. It makes my lashes look super long and voluminous. I don't always wear false lashes so I would be comfortable wearing this mascara alone for a night out too!

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara is a YES from me. Thanks Benefit!
Roller Lash is available online and at Benefit counters. Retails at €26. Free gift in Boots when you purchase two Benefit products right now! Click link to find out more.

What do you think? Do you have your own favourite from Benefit???
Louise xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments