Lancome have another collaboration on the cards

10:00

Hey everyone!

Lancome have announced a second collaboration with the amazing Jenny Packham fashion house.
Jenny Packham is a UK fashion brand that has been going stong since 1988! 25 years of dressing the likes of Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet.

The name Jenny Packham is synonymous with luxury and elegance. I could never afford to buy (or fit) into any of the clothing so I will happily settle for a cosmetics bag!

Here is what Jenny says:
  ‘I am delighted to be collaborating with Lancôme once again. For 2013, I wanted to create a design that is fresh and stylish, with references straight from the catwalk. With its bold print and gold accessories, it has a very modern feel.’











The bags design has been inspired by the polka dot print that dominated the runway for Jenny Packham's Spring Summer 2013 collection.

They come in Pink and white colours and come FREE with two Lancome purchases (One to be Skin Care).


I wouldn't normally be bothered about free gifts as part of a collection but Lancome are normally at the top of their game when it comes to customer loyalty. The bags also come filled with testers so you can fall in love with Lancomes other amazing products. I especially loved their eye make up remover that I received in the last gift with a purchase over Christmas!

What do you think? Seriously gorgeous for a free gift! The cosmetics are available while stocks last! You will find Lancome counters in selected department stores. I love Debenhams in Blanchardstown, Dublin personally!

Louise xxxx






Free Jenny Packham for Lancôme cosmetic bag including the following trial-sized products: 1 x Galatéis Douceur 50ml, 1 x Tonique Douceur 50ml, 1 x Bi-Facil 30ml, 1 x Hypnôse Mascara 2ml, 1 x L’Absolu Rouge 1.65ml
Trial sizes: skincare – 30-50ml, makeup – 1.65-2ml.

PRESS RELEASE - My views however are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments