Glossy Box July

22:38

Hey everyone!

It has been a little while since my last beauty post. Thank you all for your lovely comments. We really appreciate the support. I have set up a new blog page www.lifeoverlimbs.blogspot.ie where I will be adding posts as we go along our journey with the big C...

Today is all about moving forward and what better way than with a Glossybox delivery. With all the stress it was a beautiful day on Monday when my mam called me to tell me it had arrived....! What made it even more special was that i received the dispatch email only that day!! Score!

What a delight
I had an idea that this box was going to be beach themed. I spotted a picture on Glossybox Twitter feed and the beautiful aqua and coral colours jumped off the page at me! I was not disappointed and the box will take pride and place in my new bedroom where ever that may be! I cannot get over the colours of the box, ribbon, paper.. Seriously the presentation is more exciting than what is inside!





First Impressions 

So the UK subscribers were treated to some nicer products than their Irish Counterparts. This annoys me slightly as I do not see why there is such an issue with giving us the same products.. C'est la vie says you...

The first thing that caught my eye was not the Essie stickers.. Oh no, I spotted the Anatomicals spray bottle first and my oh my I was delire and excire as I don't own anything from that brand! EEEEKKKKK... Read on for more girlooossss....!!!

Anatomicals Spray Misty Facial Spritz

I gave this baby a whirl first and was excited to try as I really do think these spritz products are just a novelty.. An expensive one at that. I got a whiff of Lavender smelling salts. It does go after a few minutes but doesn't do an awful lot more after.. My face was moistened also.. Even though it don't get up to much I will keep it for decoration. That means You can't have it Gemma.


Sleek Pout Paints in Minx and Peachy Keen


Ohkay.... I am not sure about these colours. First impressions aren't great. Maybe because I think the peach is hideous. I am not into the really pale colours on my lips. Looks like I have slapped a load of heavy concealer on my lips. However if you were into that sort of thing... The colour is highly pigmented but is very watery. I shook as hard as I could and when I applied some to my hand the product seperated almost immediately. Here are some pictures for you to ponder over...



 Coola Mineral sunscreen and Tinted Moisturiser


This pretty is a sunscreen and tinted moisturiser. It has spf 20 and enviornmental protection. Now what more can you ask for? Well, there is no scent to this, I totally did not expect this as there is fruit oils and fruit water included in the ingredients... It has a nice texture and does not go sticky on hands after rubbing into skin. Leaves a lovely high shine on skin which is delightful. May have to test this baby out on the open road sometime!


Bamboo Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist

I like this... I have received hair products in most of my boxes but this is the best so far..
It is designed to be sprayed onto dry or damp hair, start from roots to tips and then work in with your fingers for a nice textured tousled look. I love having my hair like that. I put plaits in the fronts of my hair most days in order to achieve that over the last few weeks! Not any morreeee!!!



Essie Nail Stickers 

The Piece De Resistance.. My nails are crap and the nail stickers don't fit all my nails. The thumbs are always too big (seriously do companies think we are all ogres or men in previous lives?) It is probably just me but anyway they are really pretty, I'm just not bothered... No You can't have them Gemma... Hehehe



What did you think of this months box? Exciting stuff.. I'm almost at the end of my subscription so need to think of something fun like a best and worst. You can help me decide whether to stop the subscription or renew...

Louise xxxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments