June Favourites

20:43

Hey everyone!

It's time for me to tell you all about my favourite beauty and non beauty related products this last month! I can't believe we are half way through 2013 already! 

Beauty

Kiehls Skin Rescuer Hydrating Moisturiser

This moisturiser is new to the market in Ireland and I was lucky enough to receive a tester at a recent event in Dublin. I have been using regularly for the last week and am already seeing results!
I am going to dedicate a full blog post to this once I have completed the trial as Kiehls recommend two weeks usage before results are noticeable.


Mac eyebrow pencil in Lingering

I have been loving using this pencil! I have been using this just to fill in my brows even when I am not wearing make up! Such a beautiful colour that matches my brows perfectly! I can see myself purchasing this again!

Natural brows lightly filled in with Lingering and lips are Rimmel no 12





























Kate Moss Lipstick in No 12 Lasting Finish


I bought this lipstick about a year ago and recently rediscovered when I was organising my lip products!

I love how the product is creamy and highly pigmented. It lasts for hours without the need to re apply! I think the colour is bang on trend for Summer, nice red lip with a hint of orange!

NYC Foil Explosion in Enchanting Fire (No12)

I was lucky enough to be given a range of NYC's new Foil Explosion nail varnish at a recent blogger meet up. Out of all the colours this one really stood out to me! 
 I love the metallic finish and you really would only need one coat and the whole nail is covered! It dries super quick and the colour is amazing! It is dark pink almost purple colour with a golden undertone.
 My index/ typing finger took a bashing in work and colour chipped quickly but the rest of my nails lasted for over a week before I noticed any damage.



Sorry about the dodgy application but dying to show the finished result

Non Beauty

Tv

I have been loving the new episodes of Gold Rush on Discovery Channel. Every Tuesday at 9pm myself and Stephen sit down to watch it. The show is based around four groups of gold miners in Alaska and shows how they mine the gold and different things they come across! 
We get really excited for the groups when they hit targets! 


Youtube

I regularly watch and subscribe to beauty videos on YouTube. I love picking up tips from different you-tubers and am in process of teaching myself how to upload videos!
Recently Tanya Burr and PixiWoo both reached over 1,000,000 subscribers! I love how social media for people has evolved. More and more people are starting to use the internet to find out about things they love. Myself included. I think they are fantastic role models and especially the Irish girls on YouTube werking it for us all!!!

Check out a small collection of YouTubers that I like to watch. I subscribe to so many more but these are my favourites!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments