Beauty Haul

09:00

Hey everyone!

Happy July 1st! I updated posts for most of June and now I am at a cross roads. I still want to be present here but cannot commit to daily posts.. Until I figure out what I want to do I will continue on blogging every second day maybe...? Let me know what your preference is! :)

I am super excited to share my recent beauty buys today! I went a little mad on there on Sunday gone. I am ridiculous with my wages.... I would hang my head in shame but meh.. I refuse to feel guilty!
I was lucky enough to win a €15 all for one voucher in work last week so I really wanted to pick up something that I would not normally buy! AAAANNNDDD then some!

I window shopped in a number of shops but purchased from Two....

Boots

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Intense Black (01) €11.99
This is actually a second time buy for me. I bought this product when it was first released thinking it would be amazing and did not really gel well with it... (get it? lol)
The colour dried out grey not intense black and the product itself dried out quickly. At the time I was really just muddling my way through make up and didn't really know much so was unaware that there are products out there to get the moisture back into eyeliners.. 

This time round I am delighted I took the time to rediscover this product. I bought it today for €11.99 in Boots as part of an offer and first thing I did when I got home was test this baby out! I LOVE IT!! Maybelline must have worked on the formula because look at that picture!!! 
The eyeliner glided onto my lid and dried quickly. I actually used the brush provided to apply for the craic and think I will continue to do so going forward! Really think this has shot right past my love Essence Gel Liner. 


 




Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara Black €11.99

I am in heaven here. Seriously.  I applied this mascara without the aid of an eyelash curler and one coat only. I recently posted about my favourite mascara and have mentioned (complained...) that I haven't been able to find a mascara that would apply to bottom lashes without transferring! I am excited to use this product going forward!


 Mac, BT2 Blanchardstown

Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering €17

I decided to take a trip to Mac and have a look around for an eyeshadow or some concealer. However what actually caught my eye was the eye pencils. I am obsessed with my eye brows and normally use a shadow. I normally use Omega as a brow shadow but sometimes I like the precision of a pencil. I had some assistance from a lovely artist who talked me through the pencil shades and we decided on Lingering.. I was delighted with myself as I had thought lingering would be a good colour too.. I think the shade is very true to my natural hair colour and really brings out the green in my eyes...

I have also booked myself into a make up session with Linda my new besto for next week where she will show me how to perfect a day and evening eye look. 
I actually cannot wait.. I have an idea in my head what colours I will be leaning towards but I really want to get out of my comfort zone and create something fun!!

I will be taking pictures on the day so will be doing a big blog post about it!




Hope you like my haul!! Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Louise xxxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments