Cloud 10 Beauty Haul

22:39

Hey everyone!

The other day I received an email that changed my life... Not really It was an offer for free shipping but it encouraged me to purchase some items that I have been obsessing over for a loooooong time!

I set up an account with Cloud 10 beauty a while back as I had heard some great things about the site. They have access to different brands that are otherwise hard to get hold of in Southern Ireland such as Sleek Cosmetics. They also have a huge range of cosmetic brands including Ciate, Khroma, Face Atelier and Sigma! This weekend was the first time I ordered products and I was delighted I did it! I spent €37 altogether and delivery took Two whole days! Amazing service!


 Sleek Cosmetics  Face Form in Light  €13

I jumped at the chance to purchase this as the last few times I have tried to find this particular colour palette it has been sold out! I bought the medium shade there a while back and it is too dark for me! 

I swatched the blusher first and couldn't get over how pretty it is! The name Rose Gold really suits the colour. I love how the blush has a gold shimmer running though the pink. These blushes are highly pigmented and cannot wait to go around looking highlighted oura me face! :-) lol

The contour colour is great for my skin tone. I am finding it hard to get a decent swatch so will use the contour and highlight during my usual make up routine and put up some pictures! 

I am so excited about this product and Gemma has already asked me to hook a sister up and buy her the same palette! 


Real Techniques Starter Set  Eye shadow set €24.99


Samantha Chapman is one half of You tube sensation Pixi Woo. a beauty and make up blog/ channel. Samantha launched her own range of cosmetic brushes and I think it is safe to say that there are few beauty bloggers at  this stage that do not own at least one of her brushes.
I bought the core collection ages ago and have been dying to get the eye shadow brushes since. I couldn't face the €28.99 price tag in Boots. The prices went up as they became more popular.. :( However Cloud 10 have the brushes at least €4 cheaper and at €24.99 how could I refuse!?!

All Brushes are synthetic and cruelty free:
  • Base Shadow Brush - Used to apply base colour but I have seen some people use this to apply concealer
  • Deluxe crease brush - Over sized contouring brush for the crease
  • Accent Brush - Precision brush for detailing, concealing, highlighting and smudging
  • Pixel-point eye liner brush -  has a tapered cut so you can use for dense or fine liner
  • Brow Brush - Used for distinctive brow shaping










I cannot wait to start using my new brushes and face palette. 
What do you think of my buys?? 

Louise xxxx


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments