Newcastle Haul with Ciate, Essie and Barry M

14:02

Hey everyone!
We got to do some shopping over in Newcastle and couldn't believe the bargains!

I picked up nail varnishes of all things! I am more of an eyeshadow girl so looking at the pieces I surprised myself!

In Tk Maxx I picked up  Ciate nail caviar manicure set for just £9.99. In Dublin they sell for €24.99 so I was delighted with the set. I'm not one to be bothered about on trend nail products!

We also went to a place called TJ Hughes and it was just amazing. I don't think we have anything really like it in Dublin except for a small section in Dealz.

I picked up an Essie nail polish for £3!












Then in Superdrug I picked up two Barry M Nail varnishes for £3.99 each!


















I picked up a couple of toiletries in Primark and also 4 bags of Newcastle Stottie! A special bread from Newcastle that is amazing!!!!

I can't wait to get back to more shopping in the UK!!

Louise xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments