Meet Loki - Our new addition

08:00

Hey everyone!

Ellie
Recently Stephen and I decided to add to our little family. We both love animals and I have been pining for the company of a doggy since we moved. At home we have two dogs, Oscar and Ellie and they are my life. I would sit and talk about them for hours if I was let. I am ridiculous. I'm not alone though. My mother calls Oscar Son.. Somehow that makes me feel a little better haha.

Ellie is almost a year old and her mother had another litter 8 weeks ago so when I heard, I couldn't resist going for a look at the new babies. I was signing myself over to the devil because I knew I would be going home with one. I fell in love with a little fart who was real feisty and took to me straight away.

Oscar




We collected our new puppy a few weeks later and named him Loki after the Norse God of Mischief and Thor's brother from the movie. A fitting name!

Another reason for the rush to get a puppy was for Stephen's rehabilitation. He is now almost 12 weeks over his operation and has come off all the medication. He doesn't have that much to do with his time as he is still waiting on the prosthesis so thought that this would be a welcome distraction and force him to put structure and routine back into the day. We were right. Having to get up to feed the puppy and play with him as given Stephen the boost he needs.

We have Loki Two weeks now and he is a little rascal. It is hard work training him but he is starting to get it now that the mat is for toilet but still forgets! He is still teething so is chewing everything he sees. He sleeps in his own bed on the floor in our room. He cries sometimes to get into bed with us but has been sleeping through the night lately.




Oh and he adores Oscar and Ellie. He loves spending time at my mothers and is developing so quickly by being around the others!

See some pictures of cuteness!

Louise xxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments