What's your number?

08:54

I've been waiting forever to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone and is affordable. Don't get me wrong I love when I have the few bob to purchase the more expensive brands but I love me some bargains so I have been dying to share this find since I eh... Found it!

My sister came back to Ireland for a visit and a concert in January. We have very similar skin tones  I couldn't believe it when I seem how
Pretty her foundation looked on her skin! Naturally after the initial hug in the Airport my first question was not how was your flight but what have you got on your face??!!! 
I know she won't mind me sharing this story because I think she is just as big an advocate for this mystery foundation as I am! 

But fear not! The mystery is over! 

Introducing Maybelline Fit me Foundation
My colour : 115 Ivory

  • Translucent so your skins highs and lows shine through
  • Lightweight so your skin doesn't feel heavy. I just love touching my face and not feel I need a shovel
  • Very build able coverage - Medium
  • Looks great when you apply with brush. I use my old rusty real techniques Buffing brush but looks amazing when blending with your fingers
  • Has such a nice scent that doesn't linger. Not overpowering but a nice sweet smell
  • And not to forget it matches so no more two tone neck girls!!!!


What do you think of the foundation? Have you tried the rest of the products from the "Fit me" family? Let me know!

Louise xxxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. thanks for letting out my secret louise :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it does look great! I've been eyeing those up for months now but was nervous to try them! But the coverage looks amazing! Will have to check this out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defo! Let me know if you try the powder. Heard that's meant to be great!

    ReplyDelete