Today's look Sunday 19th May 2013

13:22


It's a beautiful day here in Dublin so I thought why not slap on some make up and go on a trip somewhere!

I started by using some of the L'Occitane Hydrating cream from this months Glossy Box. I am seriously loving that cream. 
Next I applied some foundation. I wanted a natural look today so applied with my fingers. I love how it takes away all my redness!

Straight onto the bronzer and
I used my Contour brush from Real Techniques to bronze my temples, cheek bones and nose. I blended out with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Highlighted with Sleek highlighter in Medium.

For the eyes I used the highlighter all over lid and brow and used my Mac shadow for the crease. 
I curled my lashes and used the jelly pong pong mascara. I wanted to give it another try after the flaking last night. I'm impressed with how it looks. It catches the lashes perfectly. 

Lastly I brought the look together with a lovely pink blush from Maybelline and the Glossy Box lip gloss in raspberry.  

I am excited to go out and relax in the sun. Right now I am typing with Ella my puppy in my arms!

What are you doing today? Is the weather nice where you are? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments