MUA Lipstick In Shade 3 Review

23:39

MUA Lipstick in Shade 3 €1.35 in Superdrug

Hey everyone! I paid a visit to Superdrug last week and picked up some gorgeous shades from my new favourite drug Store cosmetics brand! I love their products and you can't really beat them value wise! 

I will do a full blog post on all the products i purchased over the next few days but had to share this find with you first as a sneak peak! 

The shade No 3 is a beautiful colour. Magenta/ Fuschia colours are my absolute favourites and I am drawn to these colours like a pig to.... or even a magpie to silver... 

I wore this colour to work today as i really wanted to put it to the test. I work in a call centre and spend the day on the phone so i was delighted to see this stayed on from about 8 Am until about 12Pm. Considering i ate my breakfast and Lunch it did fade somewhat but it was still visible when i re applied in the afternoon.

The texture is really creamy and a high shine. I am not one for shiny lips but it is not one bit sticky so i am happy enough to wear again! I teamed it up with Magenta Lip Liner from Mac and as you can see from the swatch below the colours compliment beautifully. 

The closest Superdrug to me is in Santry, Dublin but i have been known to jump on the Aircoach to Belfast just to stock up. 

Superdrug please open more stores in Dublin!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments