Boots Haul

08:00



Hey everyone !!! 

The other day i stopped by my local Boots, I have to stop myself before we go on. 
I have an addiction...
.. Do you ever feel like when you step into a pharmacy or Boots and you just find your happy place? Seriously, I'll pass one and say without fail 'oh look, a XXXX(insert appropriate store name).. I love that shop'.. then 'Come on Gemma(sister) /Mam, We will go in for a minute..' and my heart will quicken because i  am excited to see what the specials are (bath products mainly). I feel the same connection to any Mac Counter.

Anyway, my excuse was that i needed make up wipes... But I had a mission, To just spend money. On anything. Thanks be to god i made some good choices and the total bill was only about €35. 

Rimmel Salon Pro 313 Cocktail Passion €6.45 approx

Rimmel Cocktail passion with two coats and no top coat
These Salon Pro colours are so pretty. I noticed them about a month ago and so it has been on my wish list since.
 I am not the most patient person with my nails so was delighted when the first coat dried within seconds. Second coat took about 2:30 minutes in total to dry but i love the finished look. The colour is so vibrant and i felt i didn't even need to bother with top coat so bigger bonus (I forgot to buy some). 

The brush has been designed to make sure you give yourself the most precise salon style manicure.
Well worth the money spent and the shade range will see you through the whole year and bang on trend. 
The most recent Met Gala Ball was themed as Punk Inspired so these colours would have fit right in! Love Rimmel - Always bang on trend.





Bourjois Délice de Poudre €7.50 (Reduced from €8.99 approx)

I have been eyeing this one up since I first heard Tanya Burr use this in a tutorial on YouTube agggeeesss ago! I will always remember her saying it smells like chocolate and she is right! I always think Bourjois is overpriced and absolutely loathe their shadows so hate spending money if it turns bust, but i have a great feeling about this one! Such a nice matte bronzer with a 'hint of sunshine'. I have been using the Sleek contour pallet but in Medium so dying for a new bronzer until i get to the UK to purchase more.




Soap & Glory Products - Flake Away €10, Heel Genius €10, Foam Call €11 approx

Soap & Glory, um um ummmm... Normally when i get any sort of scent from a body wash or cream I normally put straight back on shelf. I had the worst reaction to Gok Wan products and never want to experience that again! But I have been hearing so much about S&G and every month someone else is advocating the brand so i had to try for myself. 

Let me just say first of all.. OH. My ... The Flake away scrub smells exactly the same as Miss Dior Cherie. It is amazing. Not to mention the fact it works just as well! My skin feels great!

The foot cream instrutions tell you to apply liberally before bed on clean feet and wear cotton socks. I applied after my bath (no socks) and even now sitting here my feet feel so soft. I love it!

Lastly the body wash. Peppermint, Grape seed, Fruit liquid Fig and Orange Waterjuice. Random combination but works. I prefer the pretty scents to be fair but I enjoy this one.


I can honestly say I am now an advocate for Soap and Glory. I will just say that it is one of the more expensive brands. Because i have used and loved three products I will be inclined to invest in the more expensive products but I know if your on a budget maybe put this on the 'For my birthday list'. Or even start off with the testers to see for yourself! 


Thanks again for your time and i appreciate every view and any feedback to allow myself to improve. 
I buy everything myself and all views are my own.

What do you guys think of the products i've purchased? Any favourites of your own popping up? 

Louise xxxxx







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. HEY!!! :) Yes, Boots and Pennys are my weakness, cannot walk out of the shop without buying something! I'm a huge S&G fan, seriously think I own everything. Got loads for Christmas :) Loving the look and sound of Salon Pro, going to pick some up, the shade you got is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% identify with how you feel about Boots, MAC etc... Is like they call me in and would be upset if I just walked on by! Great post but now I have a niggling feeling that I might just need to take a wander into Boots asap... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! I adore Soap & Glory it smells amazing.
    Followed you!
    Check out my blog if you like:)
    http://www.lucydivision.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the soap and glory products, the makeup is great too! I am a new irish follower, please check out my blog if you get a chance, xxx

    ReplyDelete