Recent Favourites | All Sorts

12:00

Hey everyone!

Thought it might be about time to talk about some favourites! I haven't had much time for make up this month. It is killing me just getting out of bed these days but there have been a few things I have been treasuring this month that have made my days somewhat easier!
Link to Source

Aqueous Cream

Now don't all jump out of your seats. I know this is not considered the most desirable product but man does it do the job! I have the driest, most sensitive and irritated skin especially during the times of stress. I constantly have my hands in water and very little helps to keep my hands moisturised!
This is amazing and so inexpensive. I use it all the time and when used the right way it doesn't have to be oil central at your finger tips. This cream is very inexpensive and I picked up mine at boots and in a fancy squeezy tube too!!


Mc Vities Lunch Time Flatbreads 

I have been seriously loving these this month. I found them on sale in Tesco for like €1.30 and thought I might try the salt and cracked black pepper variety and I could not get enough. I brought them into work with me and we all had a great time munching through the day. I bought the mixed seed second time around and they are minging but I'm not a seed person so not really surprising. I will be repurchasing the flat breads definitely! There are 43 calories per slice so perfect for a snack or to accompany soup and the likes..

Music | Favourite song

Drake - Hold On, We're going home

I have this on repeat on itunes since I first discovered this song. If this song hasn't been raped to death on the X Factor this year I will be super surprised. I normally think Drake is so annoying and he sounds like he hates his life but I swear to god the emotion that comes from this song is so intense I feel like just hugging whoever he is singing to. I love all types of music and it's rare I find a gem like this. If you like sexy, r &b music then hit this tune up. I'm linking the video to Youtube here. Drakes version. While your at it listen to this version from Pia Mia. She is Totes Kylie Jenner's besto and an amazing singer. I think it's better than Drakey's version


Herbal Essence Bee Strong Instensive Conditioner

Link to source
This is fast becoming my favourite all time conditioner. It works for one. It makes my hair silky smooth and I can brush my hair woohoo!! It has been a long time since I have been able to blowdry my hair and get up the next morning with straight hair. I was born with straight hair and a curl appeared from nowhere after a year of dying the bejaysus out of it.
TOTALLY recommend this product!!!




This was a short post but thanks for dropping by all the same!!


Louise xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments