Lancome 24 Hour ArtLiner

22:42

Hey you guys!

 I don't know about you but I suffer from a serious case of butter fingers especially with liquid liners so I usually shy away. I was looking forward to going in to try the line out for myself on pay day and the lovely people at Lancome must be tapping into my dreams as guess what dropped on my door mat today!!

Lancome Artliner 24H

This liner is taking intensity to a new level. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Lancome's Iconic Artliner they have come up with a new line of fun colours to take the Artliner into it's 20th year and onwards! How fitting is it that these liners are designed to last all day. These colours wouldn't look out of place at a festival or club and that applicator is so precise you would think a professional applied it! I know that if you like colourful eye liners to bring out your eyes you are in for a treat.

The facts as they were

  • Extremely long lasting 
  • Water proof and Smudge Proof
  • A new formula ' Flex Polymer ' is what gives this liner the incredible wear! ssshhh that ones a secret
  • Shiny effect and Ultra saturated colour
  • Highly pigmented
  • Vibrant Metalic shades

The colours 

  • Black Diamond
  • Jade
  • Sapphire
  • Chrome
  • Turquoise
  • Silver
The Artliner will be available from November 1st 2013 nationwide €28 RRP

To satisfy your curiosity until then here is a sneaky look at the ' Sapphire '. I can't wait to use this on myself!

What Artliner colour is your favourite??



Louise xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments