Armani Rouge Ecstacy

23:13

Hey everyone!

When I think of Armani I immediately think luxury, exclusivity, beauty, Expensive!  I live for reviews of these types of brands but sometimes I am afraid to trust the hype and invest in something I don't end up liking. I am one to sit on the fence though so I have been wanting to purchase even just one high end item and covet it from afar.. I just did not know where to start!

I had the opportunity to meet National face designer for Armani UK and Ireland Thoa Tran in the beautiful Dylan Hotel, Dublin 4 and there she gave a few of us an intimate showing of Armani Fall collection all launching within the next 6 weeks.

I was greeted in the main room by a sea of beautiful Lipsticks. 36 shades in total. There are neutrals, corals and pinks and also the most amazing reds you will find. My favourite was a dark red, berry shade called Scarlito. The lipsticks are fabulous quality. They have shea butter to moisturise but colour has not been compromised and the pay off is fabulous.

The packaging of such a powerful product is equally amazing. The outer shell is a stand out Brick Red. There is no name to signify the brand but there is the logo on the front shell making you aware that the product is indeed Armani. The lid is magnetic so you don't have to worry about ruining the lipstick if it is at the end of your bag and there is a beautiful indentation of the Armani logo on the actual product.

I am a total convert. There is such a beautiful shine from the lipstick and the colour lasts for hours. It is my new favourite product and will live with me forever!!


I had such an amazing time getting make up tips from Thoa and meeting some fellow bloggers but most of all I got my chance to experience the luxury of a high end brand and am raging I never took that step before!





I discovered some more amazing products at the event and will introduce them in my next blog post so keep your eyes peeled!!!

Love Louise xxx



Armani Lipsticks Rouge Ecstacy Range Available exclusively in Brown Thomas from late September priced €28.



You Might Also Like

0 comments