Blogger Conf 2015 | Life

11:00

Canon masterclass













  


















I took the opportunity to improve my blogging skills this weekend and attended the very first Blogger Conf hosted by EOF | Media. I went with a group of bloggers from ITB Blogger Society.

I love these conferences. There atmosphere is always electric. Bloggers, Youtubers and brands have a place to network and of course it is the place to make new friends!

I was so lucky to meet a number of influential people like Melanie Murphy, Riyadh from Spin 1038 and Glamforce Gail! I literally fan girled the shit out of them all.. I am not even ashamed... 

When I am going through the bad times I forget what I love about blogging. So when I surround myself with other like minded people I fall in love all over again.
The sense of community is amazing. For once in my life I feel like I belong (in a room of 500+ strangers- haha!). I come in to myself and it feels great to forget about the grief for a few hours!





I picked up so many tips today that I will use to put out decent content for you all. 

Anouska PB(Check out her instagram here) gave a talk about social media and photography. Her style is next level and it gave me so many ideas for future work!

Here's some pictures of the day! 

See you soon 

Louise xxx
The Marker Hotel

Melanie and me being besties

Dying over instagram



Leticia, Dee, Anouska, Kewe


Declare stand (Fav skincare!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments