Viktor & Rolf 10 Year anniversary | Beauty

10:55




Hey everyone! 

Viktor & Rolf launched Flowerbomb 10 years ago! Can you believe it? Flowerbomb holds different memories for Women worldwide. Like the scent from their wedding day or a special birthday. I remember the first time I bought the fragrance. Back in the day when I was able to spend my wages on pretty things and not electricity! It was exclusive to Brown Thomas for the first six years and even now is only available in select fragrance counters. I usually get mine in Debenhams. When Viktor & Rolf invited me to celebrate their anniversary I expected good things! They blew us away!

We were treated to pink lemonade and a flower arranging lesson with the talented team from The Flower Factory Rathmines. The flowers chosen for us to work with were signature scents for the Flowerbomb range. We used flowers such as Roses, Peony and Sweet Pea. 

Happy 10 years Viktor & Rolf. What is your favourite scent from the Viktor & Rolf range?

Louise xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments