How to: GHD Soft Wave YouTube | Beauty

09:39


Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to try something different and post a YouTube video! My editing skills are improving slowly and I am pretty happy with this project!

I recently got the hair chopped again in the L'oreal Academy. I went for the long bob (LOB) look that is so popular right now and I think it really suits my face shape.
Kim Kardashian is probably the most famous celebrity sporting her hair like this but also my favourite blogger Lily Pebbles has been wearing her hair like this forever. :)
@lilypebbles
@KimKardashianWest

Examples of LOB with bronde ombré
I will show you how to create a soft wave using GHD or any straightener really using a simple technique. Let me know what you think! I am really excited about hearing your feedback!

See you soon!

Louise xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments