Orange is the new black is back for another season

10:56

Hey everyone!

Friday 6Th June 2014 seen the season 2 premier of the Orange is the new black and I am so excited about it!

I was late to the part with this show as I only finished the first season a few months ago. I literally watched the whole first season in one day. I was hooked from the first episode.. There are a host of famous cast members (some cast members from American Pie and That 70's show) and created by the people who brought you weeds.

It is exclusively available through Netlix.com and they release the whole season at once.
I don't know how I feel about this way of releasing shows. Part of me is happy as I don't have to wait for weeks to watch episodes but on the other hand you are left waiting another year for them to release another season so you have to limit yourself to the amount of episodes you watch at a time..

If you have been living under a rock and haven't heard of the show then see the trailer below..


Happy watching

Louise xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments