Loki the puppy has grown up!

13:00


I can't believe the last time how quickly time has gone by!

Before I took my break I introduced you to our new puppy Loki.
God love him he has two homes right now due to the fact Stephen is spending more time in hospital.
My mam takes him most days which is great as he has developed so quickly having Oscar and Ellie teaching him the ropes.


He is now seven months old and a big bully! He is almost fully house trained but likes to do his own thing during walks including barking at everything he sees so we are waiting for things to settle so we can bring him to dog training classes..

He has a lovely personality. He loves kisses and cuddles. He still has his first toy we ever bought him which is a squirrel. I honestly don't know why he loves it so much. All his other toys have been chewed to bits!!

Anyway enough talking... Lets look at some pictures :)
Can you spot Oscar with his extensions lol

Louise xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments